If you are a new buyer or looking for a second home here are a few questions you may want to ask your Agent or Broker.
1. Is this your full time job?
2. Will you represent me exclusively?
3. When did you close your last transaction? Can I contact that client directly?
4. How familiar are you with the neighborhood I’m trying to purchase a home in?
5. Will you represent me exclusively, or will you represent both the buyer and the seller in the transaction?
6. How easy is it for me to get a hold of you if I have any questions?
7. How long have you been in residential real estate sales?
8. How will you keep me informed about the progress of my transaction? How frequently?
9. Has a client ever filed a complaint against you?
10. What’s your fee?
11. Will anyone else be working with me?
12. Will you show me all the properties for sale?
13. How quickly can you get me into a home?
14. Why should I pick you as my agent? What sets you apart from other agents?
15. If I start working with you am I committed to working with you?
These are just a few questions you can ask before hiring an agent.
Richard “Rick” Lopez
Coldwell Banker Platinum Properties
8500 Barranca Parkway, Suite 100 | Irvine, CA 92606
Direct 949.836.6785 | Office 949.552.0505 | Fax 949.552.6784
www.lowpez.com | email@example.com